The user has the right to the protection of their personal data. Tribe34 respects users’ rights to information about the collection and processing of their personal data.
Tribe34, as the controller of the collected personal data, determines the purposes and the means by which your personal data are processed, including all security measures. Tribe34 ensures that personal data is processed in Portugal in a correct and lawful manner and in accordance with good practices.
In processing data that can personally identify you, directly or indirectly, we apply the principle of strict necessity. For this reason, this website is designed so that the use of your personal data will be minimal and not exceed the original purpose for which they were collected and/or processed.
Personal Data Collection, its use and treatment purposes
In the context of your navigation on the website, Tribe34 may collect and process the following categories of data for the purposes listed below:
- a) In case you subscribe to our newsletter with information about Tribe34 products and services, you will be asked for an e-mail address, which will be used only for sending these newsletters;
- b) When you create or share your Wish List, we collect your data in order to customize our services for purchasing products on the website;
- c) When you register on our website, you accept to receive commercial messages by e- mail or any other equivalent automatic electronic means, such as SMS;
- d) Tribe34 will also collect data about your use of the website, for statistical purposes and to improve the user experience.
Unless otherwise specified, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or without your explicit consent. Your personal data will only be communicated to third parties when necessary to process an order, namely:
– Electronic payment services, through credit or debit cards;
– Processing of purchase products;
– Select, pack and ship items;
– Resolve issues or questions related to the sale of products;
– Process payments of purchase items;
– Process returns of purchase items.
Tribe34 can have access to third-party personal data that are disclosed by users of this website.
In any situation involving the disclosure of sensitive/confidential data to Tribe34, the user will be the only person responsible for the disclosure and unauthorized use of the data by third parties.
Confidentiality and security
Tribe34 is committed to developing the best efforts to ensure the privacy of the data collected and/or transmitted online. The security and privacy of the data collected are of crucial importance to us, therefore Tribe34 is committed to protecting the security of such data. To this end, we use security technologies and procedures to protect collected data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, it is not possible that Tribe34 eliminates all of the risks related to data safety.
Access to the data collected is limited to Tribe34 employees, subcontractors and third parties who need such access to perform the agreed functions of providing products and services to the user.
Access may also be made available to state authorities, if necessary, to comply with a legal or contractual obligation of Tribe34, particularly when it is required by law or by any court order or administrative nature, provided it’s issued by the competent institution.
Tribe34 adverts you that the data collected on the website may, at the time of collection, circulate without security on the network, at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
Tribe34 uses automatic data collection systems such as cookies. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by websites that are visited, providing automatic procedures for collecting information on the preferences determined by a user during your visit to a particular web page. Whenever the user returns to access the website in question, these files are automatically activated so that they configure the website to the preferences registered during previous visits, allowing faster and more efficient navigation and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies and you should be able to accept, reject or delete them, through the settings for each browser. The user can configure their browsers to prevent the creation of cookies or alert them the moment this occurs. In the case of non-acceptance of cookies, browsing the website is still possible, but the user experience is adversely affected.
The information collected and/or stored by cookies used by Tribe34 is not intended to obtain personal identification of the user and is used only to optimize our services and the services of this website to the needs and preferences of each user and so that the preparation of web pages is customized.
Information, amendment and disposal rights
You have the right to obtain from Tribe34 at any time, confirmation that your data is being processed, even if they are not registered on the website, as well as the communication of such data in a noticeable way.
You have the right to obtain, at any time, from Tribe34:
- a) Updating, rectification or integration of your personal data;
- b) The deletion, transformation into anonymous or blocking of your personal data, which is treated as a violation of the law, even when the data storage is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed;
- c) Confirmation that the operations on points a) and b) have been reported to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except when it becomes impossible to do so or if it means exceeding the protection of the rights that invokes.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) For legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if it is related to the purposes for which they were collected;
- b) To the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes or direct marketing or to sell products or perform market research or commercial communications.
About content and related services linked through the website
The website www.tribe34.com may include links, directories and even search tools that allow the user to access other websites, pages or Internet portals by third parties.
Changes to this website Policy Privacy
In case of dispute, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Portuguese courts.